top of page

Professional Group

Public·147 members

(TODAY) Today: Fortaleza vs Botafogo live 23 November 2023


Botafogo RJ won 7 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.45 goals per Match. Fortaleza in actual season average ...


Botafogo FR RJ have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Fortaleza EC CE (in all competitions). When Botafogo FR RJ is down 1-0 away, they win 10% of their matches. When Fortaleza EC CE is down 0-1 home, they win 10% of their matches. When Botafogo FR RJ leads 0-1 away, they win in 82% of their matches. When Fortaleza EC CE leads 1-0 at home, they win in 92% of their matches. On their last meeting Botafogo FR RJ won by 2 goals. Fortaleza - Botafogo Live - Brazilian Série A Follow the Brazilian Série A live Football match between Fortaleza and Botafogo with Eurosport. The match starts at 10:00 PM on November 23rd, 2023. Catch the ... At the moment, they are two points behind Palmeiras, but they also have one match fewer – this upcoming duel with Fortaleza. So, a win in this game would put Botafogo back at the top, where they spent most of the season before hitting a wall hard in the last month or so. On the bright side, Botafogo have no injuries or suspensions to worry about at this time. Botafogo predicted lineup: Perri – Di Placido, Adrylson, Cuesta, Marcal – Freitas, Tche, Eduardo – Santos, Soares, SaStarting lineupsTeams usually release their lineups one hour before the kickoff. Player to watch: Tiquinho SoaresThe fact that Tiquinho Soares hasn't been in great form recently, just like Botafogo overall, is the clear proof of how important he is for this team. After all, with 16 goals and 4 assists in Serie A this season, Tiquinho is the key reason why Botafogo even got into the title race in the first place. Fortaleza vs Botafogo: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off 7 hours ago — Where to watch the Serie A match online between Fortaleza and Botafogo, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and more. Fortaleza vs Botafogo RJ Live Fortaleza vs Botafogo RJ live starts on 25/10/2023 at 20:00 UTC time in Serie A. Currently, Fortaleza rank -, while Botafogo RJ hold - position. Looking to ... ᐉ Fortaleza vs Botafogo Live Stream, Tip » How to watch The Serie A match at Estádio Governador Plácido Castelo on Thursday sees home side Fortaleza lock horns with Botafogo. All Fortaleza v Botafogo game predictions ... 25) – 44. 40% probabilityDraw odds: 5/2 (3. 50) – 28. 60% probabilityBotafogo odds: 47/20 (3. 35) – 29. 90% probabilityWe can clearly see from these odds that Fortaleza are the expected winners in this game with a 44. 40% win probability. On the other hand, the main favourite to become the first goalscorer in this match is Tiquinho Soares at 5/1 (6. 00) odds, which is the same as a 16. 70% probability. Meanwhile, Tobias Figueiredo and Vinicius Zanocelo are on Fortaleza's injury list right now. Fortaleza predicted lineup:Ricardo – Tinga, Titi, Britez, Pacheco – Alexandre, Welison – Pochettino, Crispim, Guilherme – LuceroBotafogoDespite their failure to win a game in the last 6 rounds of Serie and the fact that they've lost 4 of those matches, Botafogo is still in the title race. Fortaleza – Botafogo preview: Team news, form, and possible lineupsRead the latest news and updates on these two teams, including our predicted Fortaleza vs Botafogo lineups:FortalezaLosing Copa Sudamericana final on penalties to LDU Quito clearly hit Fortaleza hard and they've been trying to find some semblance of a form ever since. After all, Fortaleza have lost 6 of their last 7 matches in Serie A. That being said, they still remain close to the middle of the standings, but also just 5 points ahead of the relegation zone, so they might need to get a few more points to avoid any stress. Fortaleza vs Botafogo prediction, odds and betting tips 23/11/2023* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to changeTwo struggling teams will meet in a postponed match of Brazilian Serie A on Thursday, November 23rd, when Fortaleza will host Botafogo. You can learn more about this exciting matchup from our preview and get some valuable football betting tips for this game along the way. Our latest Fortaleza vs Botafogo predictions and picksIf you're looking for the best Serie A Brasileirao predictions, like our Fortaleza vs Botafogo predictions, you came to the right place: Botafogo to winBoth teams are struggling at the moment as they both failed to win in their last six games in Serie A, but Botafogo is 17 points ahead of Fortaleza and need a win to stay in the title raceBotafogo beat Fortaleza in their last three H2H meetings in a rowFortaleza have lost 6 of their last 7 matches in the leagueUnder 2. Fortaleza EC vs Botafogo RJ » Predictions, Odds + Live The betting tip for the winner in the game between Fortaleza EC v Botafogo RJ is: Fortaleza EC. The winner probabilities are: 44.44% (Fortaleza EC), 29.41% (X), ... 5 total goalsWe saw an average of 2. 24 goals per game in Fortaleza's matches in Serie A this season, while Botafogo averaged 2. 52 total goals per gameFortaleza have gone under 2. 5 total goals in 3 of their previous 4 Serie A gamesWe saw fewer than three goals in 6 of the last 10 Botafogo's matches in the leagueTop odds, stats, and more for Fortaleza vs BotafogoIf you're looking for the best Fortaleza vs Botafogo odds and stats, you can find them right here, on our website: Head to Head 24/10/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Fortaleza EC Botafogo 24/10/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Fortaleza EC Botafogo 11/06/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Botafogo Fortaleza EC 04/09/22 Brazil Serie A BSA Fortaleza EC Botafogo 15/05/22 Brazil Serie A BSA Botafogo Fortaleza EC Last Five - Fortaleza EC 18/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Cruzeiro Fortaleza EC L 12/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Cuiaba Fortaleza EC L 08/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Athletico Paranaense Fortaleza EC D 05/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Flamengo Fortaleza EC L 02/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Atletico Mineiro Fortaleza EC L Last Five - Botafogo 12/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Bragantino Botafogo D 09/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Gremio Botafogo L 06/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Vasco da Gama Botafogo L 02/11/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Palmeiras Botafogo L 29/10/23 Brazil Serie A BSA Cuiaba Botafogo L Now we can check out some popular betting markets and odds for this match:Fortaleza odds: 5/4 (2. Fortaleza vs Botafogo live score, H2H and lineups Fortaleza played against Botafogo in 1 matches this season. Currently, Fortaleza rank 12th, while Botafogo hold 2nd position.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Mr. Christopher Erdmann
    Mr. Christopher Erdmann
  • Herl Wyatt
    Herl Wyatt
  • Ra He
    Ra He
bottom of page