top of page

Professional Group

Public·140 members

[[[LIVE TV<<]]!] Live: Sampdoria vs Spezia stream 24.11.2023

Sampdoria vs Spezia on Fri, Nov 24, 2023, 19:30 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, ...

Sampdoria vs Spezia: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionItaly Serie B Preview match VS Italy - Serie B - 11/24/23 21:30 - 14. Round Stadium Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 2. 3 3. 1 3. 25 Pre match odds 2. 2 3. 4 Asian handicap Line -0. 25 1. 88 1. 85 +0. 25 +0 1. 57 2. 41 -0 -0. 75 2. 58 1. 44 +0. 75 Goals Under Over 2. 5 1. Sampdoria vs Spezia H2H 24 nov 2023 Head If you want to check live score or game statistics click here: Sampdoria vs Spezia result. We found streaks for direct matches between Sampdoria vs Spezia. Sampdoria vs Spezia Prediction & Betting Tips (24 1 day ago — If this match is covered by 1xbet live you can watch this football match or any other game of Italy - Serie B on any smartphone. https://secure. Spezia live scores, results, fixtures, Sampdoria v Spezia live | Football, ItalyHELP: You are on Spezia live scores page in Football/Italy section. Flashscore. info offers Spezia livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Spezia scores you can follow 1000+ soccer competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. info. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). Spezia scores service is real-time, updating live. Form and head to head stats Sampdoria vs Spezia Italian Serie A match Sampdoria vs Spezia 22.04.2023. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Boost for the team Good news for the team. Key player Valerio Verre (11 matches, 0 goals, 2 assists) is back after his missing. The form at the home stadium is not good 3 losses in 5 games. (2W, 0D, 3L) is the record at home ground Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris. With their average of 1. 2 goals conceded per game. Spezia Bad results in last matches for Spezia Bad form within the last 5 games. Sampdoria vs Spezia Calcio H2H © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ... Sampdoria vs Spezia Live Score and Analysis Nov 8, 2023 — Check Sampdoria vs Spezia livescore, free live stream, h2h stats and prediction on Bola Livescore. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Previous results The head-to-head record for UC Sampdoria vs Spezia Calcio is worth a look. UC Sampdoria have won 1 meetings with Spezia Calcio, while Spezia Calcio have won 2. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for UC Sampdoria vs Spezia Calcio from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between UC Sampdoria and Spezia Calcio? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing UC Sampdoria, 0 tips backing Spezia Calcio and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 43% against the UC Sampdoria finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 28% against Spezia Calcio winning. The draw is rated at 29%. The UC Sampdoria vs Spezia Calcio match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. In the UK, the match will be shown live on%stream%. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers. Sampdoria vs Spezia Prediction, Lineups & Odds 2 days ago — To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 ...


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...


bottom of page