top of page

Professional Group

Public·119 members

((TV)) Today: Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood live 21 November 2023

Boreham Wood won 9 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.38 goals per Match. Eastleigh in actual season average ...

45pm kick-off under the lights at The Shay. But there is still plenty more to get your teeth into before then. This Saturday it is Wrexham and Weymouth who are in focus – coverage at The Racecourse is underway from 5pm on BT Sport. The Spireites entertain Notts County on Tuesday, December 21. Then it’s Bromley who host Stockport County on Boxing Day before Grimsby Town and FC Halifax Town see in 2022 at Blundell Park on Monday, January 3. Confirmed Vanarama National League matches on BT Sport 1 (on air times to follow soon): Saturday, December 11 – Wrexham vs Weymouth (5. 20pm) Tuesday, December 21 – Chesterfield v Notts County (7. Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood: scores Today Live 04 November Match in live Eastleigh Boreham Wood · Date 04 November 2023 15:00 · Competition FA Cup · Season 2023/2024 · Stage 1st Round · Code EAS-BOR · Area England ... Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood livestream, H2H and - Axscore 7 hours ago — Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood live score (watch full match replay and shows) starts on 21 Nov now · Live by MayCDN. Choose your plan. Other ... Eastleigh - Boreham - Wood FC in live - 21 November 2023 ... [LIVE] Follow the Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood FC Score Live & Match Result BET NOW! Exclusive Offer. New customers only | Commercial content | 18+ age limit ... ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 16. 67%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Eastleigh match selected for live TV coverageChesterfield’s fixture at Eastleigh at the end of January has been selected for live coverage on BT Sport. The match will now kick-off at 5. 20pm on Saturday, January 29. Before then, on Saturday January 22, the cameras head to Victoria Road as Dagenham & Redbridge look to show their promotion mettle against Dave Challinor’s resurgent Stockport County side, with kick-off at 5. 20pm. Then three days later BT Sport heads to West Yorkshire as FC Halifax showdown with Boreham Wood for a 7. Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood, 21 November 2023, England Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood on 21 November 2023 in England: Conference on Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood: head to head (h2h), results and live ... Boreham Wood - Eastleigh Live - The Emirates FA Cup 5 Nov 2022 — Follow the The Emirates FA Cup live Football match between Boreham Wood and Eastleigh with Eurosport. The match starts at 3:00 PM on ... Eastleigh - Boreham Wood Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Eastleigh won 2 games (Boreham Wood, Altrincham) and lost 2 (with Woking, Maidenhead United) while 1 games ended in draws against Oldham Athletic. Eastleigh managed to score 6 goals and conceded 11 goals (6-11). Eastleigh scored an average 1. 5 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 50 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 0. 30 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Eastleigh vs Boreham Wood prediction, live stream, score and oddsEastleigh vs Boreham Wood Odds & PredictionWinnerXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. Previous results: First team to scoreBoreham WoodFirst team to score should be Boreham Wood, with 54% chances. Previous results: First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). Previous results: Both team to scoreThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Eastleigh vs Boreham Wd | 04.11.2023 - Sky Sports Foul by Scott Quigley (Eastleigh). Jamal Fyfield (Boreham Wood) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Second Half begins Eastleigh 3, Boreham Wood 1.


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page